Best Practices in Crisis Prevention and Intervention
Before it's too late, learn how to best support your school. The completely revised second edition of Best Practices in School Crisis Prevention and Intervention contains all the information necessary for analyzing all aspects of school crisis.
Explore the 37 chapters for an in-depth look at specific types of crisis, individual and school-wide interventions, and long-term supports to help students and the community heal. Be familiar with the tools to handle crisis prevention and intervention.
Inside, find what you need to:
- Proactively strategize and prevent crises
- Mitigate the impact of crises that cannot be prevented
- Prevent specific scenarios like bullying, suicide, and violence
- Develop a school crisis response and intervention team
- Identify and treat severe psychological trauma
- Anticipate the future direction of crisis prevention and intervention
Whether you're a school psychologist, counselor, teacher, administrator, or other educator, keep your school safe by adding this staple to your bookshelf!
Sample Content br >
View the abstract and Table of Contents.