Educating Young Children With Autism
Get practical guidance that will help you address the needs of children on the autism spectrum with Educating Young Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders. This key resource provides you with the skills you’ll need to confidently navigate a growing challenge in education. Each chapter offers solutions, including:
- Improving communication, generalization, self-management, and social skills
- Designing instruction, intervention, and assessment
- Including families in developing goals and interventions
- Using students’ special interests to deliver instruction
- Understanding and preventing challenging behavior
- Evaluating practices to promote successful outcomes for students, families, and practitioners
The book includes forms, charts, and activities that will make it easier for you to facilitate fulfillment of learning programs. Purchase your copy of this resource and ensure you have the insight and tools to make a difference in the lives of students with autism spectrum disorders.
View abstract and Table of Contents.