Educating Young Children With Autism
Every 20 minutes, another child is diagnosed with autism. Are you ready to meet this growing educational challenge? Make it happen with Educating Young Children With Autism!
Turn to this book for practical strategies to:
- Improve communication, generalization, self-management, and social skills
- Design instruction, intervention, and assessment
- Involve families when developing goals and interventions
- Deliver instruction based on students' special interests
- Prevent challenging behavior
Inside, find helpful forms, charts, and activities to use with learning programs. Grab your copy today and start improving student and family outcomes tomorrow!
View the abstract and Table of Contents.