Tier 3 of the RTI Model
Turn to Tier 3 of the RTI Model: Problem Solving Through a Case Study Approach for all tiers of intervention problem solving. This book helps you identify students' needs and make appropriate decisions regarding their instruction and interventions.
Using the Response to Intervention (RTI) framework, take a case study approach to conducting intensive, comprehensive student evaluations. Using this book, you'll follow step-by-step guidelines for grades K-12 which focus on all tiers of interventions. With this book, you can:
- Identify and analyze problems and monitor progress
- Select research-based interventions
- Evaluate case study outcomes
- Address academic and behavioral challenges, including mental health issues
- Collaborate with other members of the RTI team
- Use tools for assessment and for tracking progress
View the abstract and Table of Contents.